10th October 2018, 03:44 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Human Resources Internship?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to join as a Human Resources Intern in Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail. I just want to know about the requirements to apply for this Internship. Can you please let me know about the requirements? Waiting for your response!

16th October 2018, 06:19 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Human Resources Internship?

Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail does offer 3 months duration of internship for Human Resources interns. Requirements to apply for Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Human Resources Internship are as follows.

Candidates must be full time interns for duration of 3 months of internship tenure.
Candidates must be have relevant skills and interests.
Candidates who can start the internship between 9th October 2018 and 8th November 2018 are eligible.
Candidates with a sound knowledge of MS-Word and MS-Excel are preferred for internship.
16th October 2018, 05:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Human Resources Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to join as a Human Resources Intern in Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail. I just want to know about the requirements to apply for this Internship. Can you please let me know about the requirements? Waiting for your response!

Human Resources students with skills in MS-Word and MS-Excel are the basic requirements to apply for the Human Resources internship in Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail. They should be willing to do the Human Resources internship for 3 months duration. Candidates with relevant skills and interests can apply for the Human Resources internship in Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail on or before 23rd October, 2018. Interns can get Rs 7,500 per month as a stipend for the HR internship in Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?