14th May 2019, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to join Corporate Social Responsibility Internship in Colgate Palmolive India Limited?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Corporate Social Responsibility Internship in Colgate Palmolive India Limited. I would like to know about the skills which are required to apply for this Corporate Social Responsibility Internship in this company. Kindly let me know about the skills immediately.

18th May 2019, 05:38 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to join Corporate Social Responsibility Internship in Colgate Palmolive India Limited?

I am giving below the detail information about Skills that are required for applying Corporate Social Responsibility Internship in Colgate Palmolive India Limited.

Skills :-
-------
1) You must have knowledge in MS-Office.

2) You should be excellent in MS-PowerPoint.

3) You must have knowledge in MS-Excel .

4) You should have good analytical and problem solving skill.

5) You should have proficiency in English (Both spoken and written).

Please check below website to know more about this internship.

https://www.colgatepalmolive.com/en-us
18th May 2019, 06:31 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to join Corporate Social Responsibility Internship in Colgate Palmolive India Limited?

The candidates applying for the Corporate Social Responsibility Internship in Colgate Palmolive India Limited must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of MS-Excel, MS-Office and MS-PowerPoint.

The stipend that would be offered to the candidates selected for Corporate Social Responsibility Interns in Colgate Palmolive India Limited is Rs.15000 per month along with the benefits of Certificate and 5 days working in a week.

The duration of the Corporate Social Responsibility Interns in Colgate Palmolive India Limited would be of 2 months.

Check more details on https://www.colgatepalmolive.com.
18th May 2019, 08:38 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to join Corporate Social Responsibility Internship in Colgate Palmolive India Limited;

You must have knowledge of data analytics, dashboard creation, etc.

You must know the computer applications like - MS-Office, MS-Excel etc.

You must have excellent written and verbal English proficiency.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?