1st December 2014, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Physiotherapy internship at reputed hospital?

I m in final year maharashatra institute of physiotherapy. i want to do internship in a reputed hospital . please tell the eligibility for that

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do internship from a Hospital having good Physiotherapy/Rehabilitation and Pain clinic?
  2. Physiotherapy internship in which Hospital would be beneficial?
  3. How to do internship from Ram Manohal Lohia Hospital Delhi while pursuing Bachelors of Physiotherapy?
  4. Procedure to join Physiotherapy internship in hospital in Indian Army?
  5. What should I do between PG in Physiotherapy and Hospital Management
  6. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  7. Selection criteria for Internship after completion of bachelor of physiotherapy at AIIMS?
  8. Internship from government hospital without attached dental hospital?
  9. Colleges which could allow me to do internship after doing 4 years BPT degree in IVTG college of Physiotherapy?
  10. Criteria for Physiotherapy internship in AIIMS? -- [New]
  11. How long is the process of getting assigned to the hospital of your choice for internship after the results of FMGE come out?
  12. What can I do to take up internship in reputed companies?
  13. How to do internship in AIIMS while in final year of Physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. When are the forms of government hospitals available? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  15. Best Hospital/Institute which offer Internship programme for BPT student?
  16. Eligibility criteria and exams for Physiotherapist in Armed Forces after Bachelors in Physiotherapy?
  17. How to do Internship during summer vacations? I am A level student
  18. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?
1st December 2017, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for Physiotherapy internship at reputed hospital?

I am bpt final year student and i want to know about best hospital for internship .In between Aiims and army hospital which is the best.so please suggest me best hospital for internship.my email is ([email protected])
28th March 2019, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for Physiotherapy internship at reputed hospital?

I'm a bit final year student and i want to know about the procedure or eligibility of internship of army hospital. My email is [email protected] please inform as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?