4th April 2019, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Human Resources Intern in NisVan HR Solutions Private Limited?

Hi everyone, I want to join NisVan HR Solutions Private Limited as an Intern as they are offering Internship related to Human Resources. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get as an Intern over there? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

8th April 2019, 10:26 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Human Resources Intern in NisVan HR Solutions Private Limited?

NisVan HR Solutions Private Limited is offering Rs. 15,000/- per month to their Human Resources Interns. Human Resources Internship is available for duration of 6 months at NisVan HR Solutions Private Limited. Candidates from Mohali and neighboring cities having relevant skills and interests are eligible to apply. Selected candidates can start that internship between 4th April 2019 and 4th May 2019.
21st May 2021, 03:52 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Human Resources Intern in NisVan HR Solutions Private Limited?

Stipend is offered to NisVan HR Solutions Private Limited Human Resources Internship is 6,000 to 8,000 Per Month.

Duration of NisVan HR Solutions Private Limited Human Resources Internship is 6 Months.

Visit:-- (http://www.nisvan.co.in/) For more information
12th August 2021, 06:39 PM
Iffa0786

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 8,000/- per month offered to Human Resources interns in NisVan HR Solutions Private Limited

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?