25th February 2019, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Operations Internship in Bazinga Media Private Limited?

Dear friends, I am interested to join Bazinga Media Private Limited for Operations Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship program. Kindly tell me about the duration of this Internship immediately. Thank you!

27th February 2019, 10:23 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Operations Internship in Bazinga Media Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to join Bazinga Media Private Limited for Operations Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship program. Kindly tell me about the duration of this Internship immediately. Thank you!

Bazinga Media Private Limited offers Operation internship, for the duration of three months (3) full time (in office). Candidates with relevant interests and skills and from Bangalore are eligible to apply for the Operations internship in Bazinga Media Private Limited. If selected, interns can get around Rs 17,000 to Rs 27,000 per month as a stipend for the Operations internship in Bazinga Media Private Limited. If shortlisted, candidates can start the Operations internship immediately in Bazinga Media Private Limited.
27th February 2019, 10:06 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Operations Internship in Bazinga Media Private Limited?

Bazinga Media Private Limited offers Operations Internship for a period of 3 months. Operations Internship offered in Bazinga Media Private Limited is full time (in-office) internship. Selected interns are required to start the internship between 25th February 2019 and 27th March 2019. There are 2 positions available for Operations Internship in Bazinga Media Private Limited. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by 11th March 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?