25th February 2019, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become Operations Intern in Bazinga Media Private Limited?

Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Operations Internship in Bazinga Media Private Limited. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

27th February 2019, 09:55 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Operations Intern in Bazinga Media Private Limited?

Skills required to become Operations Intern in Bazinga Media Private Limited;

Bazinga Media Private Limited offers Operations Internship for a period of 3 months. Candidates must have relevant skills and interests. Selected Interns are responsible for the following:
1). Making sure that there should be balance and coordination between different departments (sourcing, fulfillment, customer support and media buying).
2). Setting up processes and systems in place for automation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?