5th September 2012, 11:59 AM
abhilasha shrivastav

What is the syllabus of HR in ONGC? Previous question papers of HR of ONGC?

Hi.
My name is Abhilasha Shrivastava.I want to know about the syllabus of HR in ONGC. and also the previous Year papers of HR of ONGC.kindly suggest me any book of HR for the preparation.

8th October 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of HR in ONGC? Previous question papers of HR of ONGC?

What is the syllabus of HR in ONGC? Previous question papers of HR of ONGC?
26th October 2012, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of HR in ONGC? Previous question papers of HR of ONGC?

hi i am anitha.manukonda,i want to know the syllabus of HR in ONGC
26th October 2012, 07:59 PM
hrishikesh2800

i have enclosed the syllabus for ONGC GT exam for HR
Attached Files
File Type: doc ONGC HR Syllabus for GT Exam.doc(25.5 KB, 764 views)
3rd November 2012, 10:56 PM
sachinkkkkkk

hi, i am planning to appear for entrance test conducted by oncg for MT(A). I don't know about the syllabus and all. i have done mba in HR. Kindly send me the syllabus alongwith the last 5 years question paper at [email protected].

Thanks & Regards,
3rd November 2012, 10:57 PM
sachinkkkkkk

hi, i am planning to appear for entrance test conducted by oncg for MT(A). I don't know about the syllabus and all. i have done mba in HR. Kindly send me the syllabus alongwith the last 5 years question paper at [email protected].

Thanks & Regards,
10th April 2014, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

sir i am suchitra...the upcoming ongc exam in june 2014.please send last 5 year question paper for hr..my email [email protected]
15th April 2014, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Wat will be the syllabus for aptitude which specifically comes in hr gt ongc exam
18th April 2014, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Can someone please tell me what the syllabus for ONGC Management trainee HR is? And send me the previous year papers as well. My id is [email protected]. Thanks in advance.
23rd April 2014, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Hi.
My name is Tanay Shrivastava.I want to know about the syllabus of HR in ONGC. and Kindly Provide me the previous Year Question papers of HR of ONGC on [email protected] or [email protected]. kindly suggest how we can prepare for This Opening for h.r Profile.
24th April 2014, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Hi. plz send me the syllabus and previous papers for ONGC for the position oh HR executive..
1st May 2014, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Hi, please send me last 5 years exam paper for hr executive.my email id is [email protected]
1st May 2014, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Hi, please send me previous year question paper of hr executive. my email id is [email protected].
Thanks, smriti
11th May 2014, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

hi i am appearing in the examination for management trainee HR. If any one can provide me with last 5 or 10 years of question papers for the same, i would be highly grateful
please mail it to [email protected]
17th June 2014, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

hi, please send me previous year question paper of hr executive. My id is [email protected]
31st May 2023, 09:44 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

The syllabus for the HR (Human Resources) discipline in ONGC may vary slightly from year to year. However, here is a general overview of the topics that are typically covered in the HR section of ONGC exams:

Human Resource Management: Introduction to HRM, functions of HRM, HR planning, job analysis and design, recruitment and selection, training and development, performance appraisal, compensation and benefits, employee relations, HR policies and practices, HR challenges, etc.

Industrial Relations and Labor Laws: Industrial relations concepts, trade unions, collective bargaining, dispute resolution, labor laws in India (such as Industrial Disputes Act, Trade Union Act, Labor Laws related to wages, etc.), employee welfare, social security, and safety measures.

Organizational Behavior: Introduction to organizational behavior, motivation, leadership, communication, team dynamics, organizational culture, change management, stress management, ethics and values, organizational theories, etc.

Strategic Management: Strategic planning, SWOT analysis, strategic decision making, strategic implementation, competitive analysis, corporate social responsibility, business ethics, etc.

General Awareness: Current affairs, business and economic news, HR-related developments, industry-specific knowledge, etc.

Please note that this is a general syllabus outline, and the specific topics and weightage may vary. It is always recommended to refer to the official notification or brochure provided by ONGC for the most accurate and updated syllabus for the HR discipline.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?