2nd July 2014, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Two weeks Internship programme in BSNL, Ongole for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?

Hello
I am a 2nd year be (ece) student .
I want to do internship for two weeks
in bsnl office in ongole, andhra pradesh.
Please help me friends

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any 2 weeks internship programme for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students?
  2. How to do internship in BSNL while studying ECE in 2nd year -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Information about Microsoft student internship programme?
  4. What is the criteria for summer internship in BSNL, Ghaziabad
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BSNL and BHEL for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  6. Eligibility criteria and details of Internship programme in BSNL? What I have to do in Internship?
  7. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student? -- [New]
  9. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  10. Can I join Robotix summer internship programme during B.Tech 2nd year? Procedure for joining?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BSNL, Patna for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  13. Summer Internship programme in BSNL Telecom, Ranchi for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  14. Can I do internship with BSNL? I am a student of ECE 3rd year
  15. How to do internship in communication sector like BSNL? I am studying B.Tech ECE
  16. List of Telecom companies except BSNL offering 3-4 months Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student?
  17. How can I apply for Internship programme in BSNL being a B.Tech 3rd year student?
  18. Internship or training programme in Delhi for B.Tech ECE 2nd year pursuing student?
28th September 2017, 11:39 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Two weeks Internship programme in BSNL, Ongole for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?

First of all you have to contact your college regarding the internship. Now they will talk with the HR department personally and will get you the permission for internship. Prepare a resume and send it with a NOC from your college to the HOD of the company.

If your resume gets shortlisted then you have to visit the company with your documents and follow their selection procedure in order to start your training.
14th May 2019, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Two weeks Internship programme in BSNL, Ongole for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?

I am completed 3rd year of my BTech. I want to do internship in BSNL. So how I can apply to do internship there?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?