3rd October 2018, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Web Development Intern in Virtualgodown Technologies Private Limited?

Hi everyone, I want to join Virtualgodown Technologies Private Limited as an Intern as they are offering Internship related to Web Development. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get as an Intern over there? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

9th October 2018, 05:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Web Development Intern in Virtualgodown Technologies Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to join Virtualgodown Technologies Private Limited as an Intern as they are offering Internship related to Web Development. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get as an Intern over there? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Candidates can get around Rs 5,000 per month as a stipend for doing a Web Development internship in Virtualgodown Technologies Private Limited. Duration of the Web Development internship is 6 months. Candidates with skills in HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, JavaScript and AngularJS are preferred for the Web Development internship in Virtualgodown Technologies. There are 2 Web Development internship positions available in Virtualgodown Technologies.
13th September 2021, 04:28 PM
Alvia Khan

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Web Development Intern in Virtualgodown Technologies Private Limited?

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,000/- per month offered to Web Development interns in Virtualgodown Technologies Private Limited

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?