7th November 2014, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Electronics and communication engineering Six months industrial training cum job in Bangalore?

which are the top Six months industrial training providing industries in bangalore cum job ?? being last year engineering student, searching for the best and reputed industries for six months industrial training in bangalore which will provide the satisfactory job with 100% placement.. being residence of nepal it will be the most problem for the accommodation and hygienic food,,,,
????
thank you
Lok Bahadur Chaudhary
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Which industry will be good for me to do industrial training for 6 months in ETC
  2. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  3. List of companies which provides Industrial Training to Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  4. How to do 6 months industrial training in good company?
  5. Where should I do industrial training for 6 months?
  6. How to do 6 months industrial training in Bangalore?
  7. Contact details of the institute providing a Job as a examine body in Technical institute?
  8. Theoretical classes during training is beneficial? Industrial courses for training apart from communication field?
  9. How to do industrial training in electronics company? I am studying in electronics and communication
  10. What are the opportunities for industrial training?
  11. In which field can I join in Telecom Sector or Power Sector after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication with 4 months industrial experience?
  12. Am I eligible for industrial training science after doing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  13. Which are the companies which provide training for 6 months in core electronics like Satellite Communication, Antennas, Semiconductors? Companies which give such type of training? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of top training companies providing 6 months training in Electronics and Communication in Punjab and Chandigarh? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the job opportunities for me in Bangalore after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
  16. Name of institutes which provides 6 months industrial training to Electrical Engineering student?
  17. Institutes and companies for best training of 6 months in Kolkata for Electronics and Communication branch?
  18. Electronics company which provides 6 months training?
6th June 2015, 01:22 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Electronics and communication engineering Six months industrial training cum job in Bangalore?

List of the companies for training for B.Tech in ECE student in Bangalore:-

1. Micro Embedded Solutions, Gangamma Thimmaiah Chotari Kalyana Mantapa
1st Main Road, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 092428 38716

2. Digidon Labs India Private Limited, 184, 1st A Main, Kengeri Satellite Town
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 097402 60066

3. Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited, 1st Main Road, Electronic City
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 098458 76319

4. PotentialLabs, Mehdipatnam Road, Santosh Nagar, Mehdipatnam
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 090300 33049

5. V-Guard Industries Limited, Plot No. 24 & 25, Sri Lakshmi Nagar Colony, Beside Kamineni Hospital, Near L.B Nagar, Mansoorabad, GSI Post, Hyderabad, Telangana
Phone: 040 2422 1841

6. NSIC Limited, 203, Sri Datta Sai Complex, Second Floor, RTC X Road,, Opp Sapthagiri Theater, Golconda X Roads, Sweta Enclave, Jawahar Nagar, Kavadiguda, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 040 2762 2515
11th June 2015, 04:47 PM
MECHANICAL REACTION

Default Re: Electronics and communication engineering Six months industrial training cum job in Bangalore?

My suggestion to you is that you should complete your training from any well reputed company so that you can collect a lot of practical knowledge about your field.

Some of the best options for you are listed as below :

1. V-Guard Industries Limited

2. Siemens

3. Digidon Labs India Private Limited

4. Embedded companies.

Getting job in any company depends on your performance during training time or at the time of interview.

So my suggestion to you is that you should prepare yourself for hard work and perform your best during training time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?