1st September 2014, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Institutes and companies for best training of 6 months in Kolkata for Electronics and Communication branch?

dear sir i am the student of 6th semster electonics & communication in PTU.i want a training in next sem as rule of ptu in kolkata.plz tell me the institute & company name which provided best training of six month in kolkata n there package.during my study period there are no training in my hand.so really want a good traing for electronics and communication.plz reply as soon as possible.thaks

Related Questions:
  1. List of top training companies providing 6 months training in Electronics and Communication in Punjab and Chandigarh?
  2. Which are the companies which provide training for 6 months in core electronics like Satellite Communication, Antennas, Semiconductors? Companies which give such type of training?
  3. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  4. Training in Kolkata for Electronics & Communication?
  5. How may I do summer training for electronics in Kolkata? I'm 3rd year B.Tech(electronics and communication) student
  6. Training institutes and their requirements for 4th semester Electronics & Communication?
  7. Electronics company which provides 6 months training?
  8. Reputed companies in field of Electronics and Communication for 6 months of training?
  9. Best companies and training institutes providing training for ECE students?
  10. Which institute provides best training in Kolkata?
  11. How to apply for industrial training in Kolkata? Which companies offer training?
  12. Recommended training institutes for Electronics & Instrumentation?
  13. List of institutions offering summer training in Chandigarh or Delhi? I'm in B.Tech(Electronics and communication engineering) 2nd year
  14. About 6 month training in B.Tech 3 year in Electronics & Communication? Cost of training and streams for females?
  15. How to do summer training in Pune after completing electronics and communication?
  16. List of top training companies providing 6 months training in electronics and communication in Punjab and Chandigarh
  17. Companies for summer training in Electronics or Communication? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Communication student -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata for CSE students? Which are the best institutes for the summer training?
7th September 2014, 02:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Institutes and companies for best training of 6 months in Kolkata for Electronics and Communication branch?

You can apply in following companies for your training in Electronics and Communication branch in Kolkata. You should approach as many companies as possible because training is provided for very few students.

1. NTPC
2. Jindal
3. BHEL
4. State Electricity Board
5. L&T
6. Siemens
7. Intel
8. AMD
9. Philips
10. Airtel
11. Vodafone
12. IBM
13. Mahindra
14. Virgin India
15. Nokia India
16. Siemens
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?