13th April 2019, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Agriculture & Food Engineering Internship in Sid’s Farm Private Limited?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am a 3rd semester student of BTech studying with Agricultural Engineering stream. I want to do an Agriculture & Food Engineering Internship in Sid’s Farm Private Limited. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an Internship in Sid’s Farm Private Limited. Waiting for your response!

15th April 2019, 12:08 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Agriculture & Food Engineering Internship in Sid’s Farm Private Limited?

Eligibility to apply for an Agriculture & Food Engineering Internship in Sid’s Farm Private Limited are as follows:-

1)You should be available for duration of 3 months i.e, full Internship period.

2)You should be available for full time (in-office) internship.

3)You should have relevant skills and interests as you will be doing chemical tests to check milk quality .

4)You should have strong command on Chemistry to perform laboratory experiments for Milk.

5)You should have excellent written communication skills in English to document everything.

6)You should have either B.Sc or B.Tech in agriculture.

You can visit the website www.sidsfarm.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?