13th April 2019, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Agriculture & Food Engineering Internship in Sid’s Farm Private Limited?

Hello friends, I am interested to do an Agriculture & Food Engineering Internship in Sid’s Farm Private Limited. Right now, I am a 6th semester student of BTech, studying with Agricultural Engineering. Kindly let me know that how I can apply for an Internship in this company. Waiting for your response!

15th April 2019, 11:56 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Agriculture & Food Engineering Internship in Sid’s Farm Private Limited?

Yes, you can certainly apply for for Agriculture & Food Engineering Internship in Sid’s Farm Private Limited.

You would need to send your updated resume to the HR department at:-

E-Mail address:[email protected]

Once they receive the resume, they will shortlist list basis on your educational qualification and skills. If your skills matches their recruitment. They will contact you.

You can visit the website www.sidsfarm.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?