13th April 2019, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for an Agriculture & Food Engineering Internship in Sid’s Farm Private Limited?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the documents which are essentially required for applying an Agriculture & Food Engineering Internship in Sid’s Farm Private Limited. I want to apply for an Internship in this company so I want to know about the essential documents needs to apply.

15th April 2019, 11:51 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for an Agriculture & Food Engineering Internship in Sid’s Farm Private Limited?

List of documents required to apply for Agriculture & Food Engineering Internship in Sid’s Farm Private Limited are as follows:-

1)10th marks sheet
2)10+2 mark sheet or equivalent
3)Graduation Mark sheets.
4)Updated Resume
5)Original ID Proof issued by the government (Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Driving License,Passport).
6)Recent Photograph.
7)Photo copies of your documents and IDs
8)Address proof

You can visit the website www.sidsfarm.com for more information.
15th April 2019, 12:30 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for an Agriculture & Food Engineering Internship in Sid’s Farm Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the documents which are essentially required for applying an Agriculture & Food Engineering Internship in Sid’s Farm Private Limited. I want to apply for an Internship in this company so I want to know about the essential documents needs to apply.

Applicants can apply for the Agriculture & Food Engineering internship in Sid’s Farm Private Limited with the following documents:

Detailed Resume

Covering Letter

Application Form

Copies of Educational Certificates and Mark sheets

Photograph

No Objection Certificate (If required)

Experience Certificate (if available)
15th April 2019, 07:29 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

List of documents required to apply for an Agriculture & Food Engineering Internship in Sid’s Farm Private Limited is given below:-

:-Recent Photograph.
:-Updated Resume.
:-Address proof
:-Recommendation letter (If any)
:-10th marks sheet
:-10+2 mark sheet or equivalent
:-Graduation Mark sheets.
:-Photo copies of your documents and IDs.
:-Original ID Proof issued by the government (Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Driving License,Passport).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?