1st November 2015, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

What are the electrical training courses available after completion of B.Tech Electrical Engineering course?

I am a b.tech final year student, i have got 61% till 7th semester and waiting for 8th sem results.i am planning for some electrical training courses along with gate coaching, but i don't know which are the good electrical training courses available after b.tech? is electrical cadd training good to get a job in core companies? (requesting you to please reply to this question as fast as possible)

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs or courses after B.Tech (Electrical) with 59% marks overall?
  2. How can I get training and where can I get it while studying electrical engineering
  3. Which are the different electrical companies? I am pursuing B.E B.Tech in Electrical engineering
  4. Can I join B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  5. Institutes for training and projects for btech electrical and electronics branch third years
  6. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  7. Details regarding training in thermal power plant during B.Tech III year Electrical?
  8. Is it possible for me to get Ph.D degree in Electrical after completion of M.E Industrial Engineering and B.E Electrical?
  9. Winter Training in Kolkata Metro Railway Department for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student?
  10. Any training program to be conducted in West Bengal for Electrical and Electronics Engineering student?
  11. How can I join B.Tech or B.E. after Diploma in Electrical?
  12. What kind of job is offered in TCS to Electrical Engineer?
  13. Process of training at BHEL Haridwar? How many seats are there for Electrical engineer?
  14. Which are the courses after completing B.Tech Electrical Engineering?
  15. Electrical companies which offer Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 7th semester student?
  16. Which is better to study among B.Tech and AMIE after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  17. Admission in B.E or B.Tech electrical in Rajasthan government engineering college?
  18. How to join airforce after BE? UES exam? -- [Most Discussed]
15th November 2015, 07:00 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: What are the electrical training courses available after completion of B.Tech Electrical Engineering course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a b.tech final year student, i have got 61% till 7th semester and waiting for 8th sem results.i am planning for some electrical training courses along with gate coaching, but i don't know which are the good electrical training courses available after b.tech? is electrical cadd training good to get a job in core companies? (requesting you to please reply to this question as fast as possible)

I will suggest you to focus either on the GATE 2016 or your training program. Because putting your eggs in two basket will leads you to loss of eggs and not more than that. Since, GATE 2016 require more time to practice, so the time that you are getting, please do apply in studying rather than going for the training program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?