28th February 2017, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

List of electrical industries to do summet training in Electrical Engineering? How to apply for training program?

Sir, My name is Tarun Mishra, student of Electrical Engineering of 5th semester. I want to apply for industrial training in any electrical industry in summer. List of industries for it? How to apply for training program? Send me detail on this email id- [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Right place in Kota or nearby for training program? Best program for Electrical student?
  2. List of industries in Hyderabad which are providing industrial training to Diploma in Electrical engineering holders
  3. Is there any requirement of training at Deccan industries for Diploma in Electrical holder? How to apply for it? -- [New]
  4. Electrical companies which offer Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 7th semester student?
  5. How can I get training and where can I get it while studying electrical engineering
  6. Any training program to be conducted in West Bengal for Electrical and Electronics Engineering student?
  7. What are the electrical training courses available after completion of B.Tech Electrical Engineering course?
  8. Companies in Australia or Germany which offer training in Mechanical engineering or Electrical engineering? How to register for such training?
  9. Summer training program for Electrical & Electronics engineering in IIT Delhi?
  10. How can I apply for training? I am a student of B.E electrical and electronics engineering
  11. Process of training at BHEL Haridwar? How many seats are there for Electrical engineer?
  12. Details of industries providing one month industrial training at Balanagar, Hyderabad for Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  13. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Training in BHEL for B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 6th semester candidate?
  14. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in electrical engineering
  15. List of companies providing training for electrical engineers? How may I get details? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which are the companies related to electrical engineering which give summer training
  17. Industries or companies in Pune offering industrial training to 2nd year electrical engineering student?
  18. Summer training after B.Tech (Electrical) 2nd year?
2nd March 2017, 01:15 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of electrical industries to do summet training in Electrical Engineering? How to apply for training program?

There are so many core companies to do summer internship. Some of well known and reputed core companies for you are JSW Energy, Essar Energy, BHEL, Siemens, HPCL, BPCL etc.

You have to apply for summer internship as per the company's policy. Generally you have to write an application regarding summer internship and submit that at the HR office of the company. If the concern authority approved your application, then your name will be displaced in the list of shortlisted candidates. After that you have to visit the plant of company. They will issue you an Identity Card. You have to keep this ID card with you during training period, otherwise you are not permitted to enter in the company's premises.
In many companies like BHEL, you have to pay for summer training. So, oyu have to deposit the training fee at the time of registration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?