30th January 2017, 11:34 PM
mona lohia

List of courses after 12th with Commerce (Computer) other than CA and CA? Duration of courses and fee structure?

Hello sir, I am studying in 12th with Commerce stream and Computer as a subject. I want to know list of courses other than CA and CA for me? Duration of courses and fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the computer courses that I can take up after graduating from commerce? What is the fee structure and duration?
  2. How can I do banking course after B.Com? List of the banking courses? Duration and the fee structure?
  3. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  4. List of top courses along with their fee details and duration, for a 12th passed commerce students?
  5. List of Marine Courses after B.Tech Mechanical? Institutes providing the course? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  6. What is the fee structure and duration of diploma in e-commerce and diploma in computer applications?
  7. List of courses available after passing 12th board exams? Duration of the courses?
  8. Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses?
  9. Courses after 12th standard with commerce for average student? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the courses available for me after doing 12th Commerce in Maths? What are the courses and further studies available to me in USA, UK or Australia after 12th? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  11. After completing B.Com and 12th commerce can I do Merchant Navy? Institutions offer the course and their fee structure?
  12. List of the top courses along with fee details? What is the duration?
  13. Date of start of the B.Ed course? Duration of the course and the admission procedure? Fee structure of it?
  14. What are the courses available which have the combination of Commerce and Computer for 12th Commerce student?
  15. What are the courses offered after completing B.E degree? What is the fee structure?
  16. Details about banking course fees?
  17. Medical courses , fee structure , institutions in Kerela and detail about audiology & paramedical course
  18. Which are the courses offered to become an Aerospace Engineer after 12th? Fee structure of it?
24th July 2017, 10:11 AM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: List of courses after 12th with Commerce (Computer) other than CA and CA? Duration of courses and fee structure?

List of courses after 12th commerce(computer):-

B.B.S( Bachelor of Business Studies)
Duration - 3 years

B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce)
Duration -3 years

B.M.S(Bachelor of Management Science)
Duration - 3 years

B.Sc(Animation and Multimedia)
Duration - 3 years

B.C.A(Bachelor of Computer Applications)
Duration - 3 years

B.B.S( Bachelor of Business Studies)
Duration - 3 years

B.M.M.( Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Media)
Duration - 3 years

B.Sc(Applied Mathematics)
Duration - 3 years

Fee of these courses depend on the colleges/universities.
Please tell me the name of college then I'm giving you all detail fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?