14th May 2019, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Corporate Social Responsibility Internship in Colgate Palmolive India Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Internship related to Corporate Social Responsibility in Colgate Palmolive India Limited. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship of this type in this company. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

18th May 2019, 04:13 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Corporate Social Responsibility Internship in Colgate Palmolive India Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Internship related to Corporate Social Responsibility in Colgate Palmolive India Limited. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship of this type in this company. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

Eligibility to apply for the Corporate Social Responsibility in Colgate Palmolive India Limited is given below:

Applicants with knowledge and skills in MS-Excel, MS-Office, MS-PowerPoint

Applicants who can write contents and preparing PowerPoint presentations

Applicants who can do the internship, full time (in office)

Applicants who are available for the period of 2 months

Applicants with suitable skills and interests
18th May 2019, 05:50 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Corporate Social Responsibility Internship in Colgate Palmolive India Limited?

Please find below the detail information about the Eligibility Criteria to apply for Corporate Social Responsibility Internship in Colgate Palmolive India Limited.

Eligibility :-
------------
1) You must have good knowledge in MS-Office.

2) You must have knowledge in MS-Excel .

3) You should be excellent in MS-PowerPoint.

4) You should have proficiency in English (Both spoken and written).

5) You should have good analytical and problem solving skill.

6) You should have good knowledge in writing of content as required.

7) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

8) You have to be available for duration of 2 months.

9) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.
18th May 2019, 06:29 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility required to apply for the Corporate Social Responsibility Internship in Colgate Palmolive India Limited is that the candidates must be in their their last year of their graduation.

The candidates should have a strong academic record with good communication skills and should inherent ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and a genuine interest in working for a truly global company.
18th May 2019, 08:29 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

You should fullfill the following eligibility to apply for Corporate Social Responsibility Internship in Colgate Palmolive India Limited;

You should be from Mumbai and neighboring cities.

You must have passed graduation or pursuing graduation.

You must have skills in MS-Office, Data Analytics.

You must have good command on English language.

You should be able to do internship in full time mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?