14th May 2019, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

How to get selected for Corporate Social Responsibility Internship in Colgate Palmolive India Limited?

Hello friends, I am planning to apply for Corporate Social Responsibility Internship in Colgate Palmolive India Limited. Can anyone of you let me know about the selection procedure for this Internship in this company? I don’t know about the selection procedure. So, I want to know about the selection procedure asap. Thank you!

18th May 2019, 06:30 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get selected for Corporate Social Responsibility Internship in Colgate Palmolive India Limited?

The candidates should have a strong academic record with good communication skills and should inherent ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and a genuine interest in working for a truly global company.

If you want to join Corporate Social Responsibility Internship in Colgate Palmolive India Limited that it is mandatory that you have excellent communication skills in English along with the knowledge of your graduation subjects.

You can schedule your interview by calling at the HR department through 1-800- 468-6502.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?