14th August 2019, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Electronics Engineering Internship in Aester India Private Limited Ernakulam?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an internship of Electronics Engineering in Aester India Private Limited Ernakulam. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to apply for this internship. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria immediately.

16th August 2019, 06:58 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Electronics Engineering Internship in Aester India Private Limited Ernakulam?

Eligibility to apply for Electronics Engineering Internship in Aester India Private Limited Ernakulam is given below :-

1)Candidates who are available for full time (in-office) internship

2)Candidates who can start the internship between 6th Jul'19 and 10th Aug'19

3)Candidates who are available for duration of 2 months

4)Candidates who have relevant skills and interests

For more information visit on (https://www.aesterindia.in/)
16th August 2019, 11:10 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Electronics Engineering Internship in Aester India Private Limited Ernakulam?

The eligibility to apply for Electronics Engineering Internship in Aester India Private Limited is given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of Embedded Systems, IOS and Android and can work on software and hardware tools.

==> Candidate should be available to work full time in the office for the duration of 2 months.

==> Candidate must have the relevant skills and interests.

==> Candidate can start the internship in-between 13th August 2019 and 19th September 2019.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.aesterindia.in
17th August 2019, 01:02 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the detail information about the Eligibility Criteria to apply for Electronics Engineering Internship at Aester India Private Limited in Ernakulam.

Eligibility :-
========
Skill :-
--------
1) You should have knowledge in iOS

2) You must have knowledge in Embedded Systems.

3) You should have knowledge of working on software and hardware tools.

4) You should have knowledge in Prototype designing.

5) You must have skill in Android

Other requirements to get eligible are as follows :-

6) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

7) You have to be available for duration of 2 months.

8) You should have relevant skills and interests in this regard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?