4th June 2018, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

List of 5 star hotels offering training to Hospitality Management graduate

Hello Sir, I have completed my graduation in Hospitality Management. Now, I want to get training in any hotel related to my course. I want to know about such hotels especially any 5 star hotels who gives training to graduate students.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for Industrial training for B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel management students in 5 star hotels?
  2. List of 5 Star Hotels which offer Internship to BHM graduate
  3. Number of posts available in Five Star Hotels for B.Sc(Hotel Management) graduate? What kind of jobs are offered by Five Star Hotels for graduate?
  4. How to get good jobs in Indian Hotels? I am a Hospitality Management Graduate with masters in business administration
  5. How to do industrial training in Hotel Management in 4 and 5 star hotels? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Maximum monthly salary of an Hotel Manager?
  7. Does hotel management (HM) has a good future?
  8. Total number of posts available in Five Star Hotels for Management Graduates? Types of jobs?
  9. Can I do industrial training or management training from a 5 star hotel?
  10. List of 5 Star Hotels which offer Industrial Training to BHM 1st year candidate in NCR and Delhi?
  11. Total number of posts available in 5 star Hotels after B.Sc in Hotel Management?
  12. List of 5 Star Hotels offering Internship to Diploma holder in Delhi
  13. List of Hotels offering Industrial Training to BSc(Hotel Management) 3rd semester student in Dubai? -- [New]
  14. What should I do to become an Air Hostess being a 10th student?
  15. What should I study to become an Air Hostess being a 10th candidate?
  16. Procedure to training at Goa’s top 5 star hotels
  17. List of universities offering MBA(Hospitality Management) with scholarship in UK? Entrance exams to get admission?
  18. Which entrance is compulsory to become Air Hostess and which courses needs to be done?
4th February 2019, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of 5 star hotels offering training to Hospitality Management graduate

Can i get the mail id of Learning and development manager of 5 star hotel in dubai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?