5th January 2019, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Full Stack Development Internship in Bitibe Technologies Private Limited?

Dear friends, can anyone of you let me know that what are the documents required for applying Full Stack Development Internship in Bitibe Technologies Private Limited? I am interested to so an Internship in Bitibe Technologies Private Limited. So, I want to know about the required documents. Please help me to know about the documents asap.

10th January 2019, 12:11 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Full Stack Development Internship in Bitibe Technologies Private Limited?

Documents required to apply for Full Stack Development Internship in Bitibe Technologies Private Limited:

Duly filled in application form,

Latest updated resume,

Passport size photographs,

ID proof (Passport/Pan Card/Driving License/College ID etc.),

Recommendation letter (if any).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?