5th January 2019, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Bitibe Technologies Private Limited Full Stack Development Internship?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Bitibe Technologies Private Limited? I came to know that this company is providing Full Stack Development Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

10th January 2019, 12:16 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Bitibe Technologies Private Limited Full Stack Development Internship?

Bitibe Technologies Private Limited does offer 6 months duration of internship for Full Stack Development Interns. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by 19th January 2019. Candidates must be full time interns to be eligible to apply for internship. Candidates who can start the internship between 5th January 2019 and 4th February 2019 will be preferred for internship. Candidates with skilled in PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, CakePHP, MongoDB, CodeIgniter, AngularJS, Node.js, LARAVEL and React Native will be preferred for internship. Positions available for this internship is 4.
10th January 2019, 12:52 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Bitibe Technologies Private Limited Full Stack Development Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Bitibe Technologies Private Limited? I came to know that this company is providing Full Stack Development Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

Duration of Full Stack Development internship in the Bitibe Technology Private Limited is 6 months (full time).
There are 4 Full Stack Development internship positions available in Bitibe Technology Private Limited. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 19th January, 2019 for the Full Stack Development internship in Bitibe Technology Private Limited. If selected, candidates will be given Rs 7,000 per month as a stipend for the Full Stack Development internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?