20th April 2012, 11:33 PM
Manbir kaur

Career scope for SAP in USA after completion of B.Tech from India?

What is the scope of sap in USA after b.tech from India..

Related Questions:
  1. Which university to join after doing B.Tech from India? What is the scope of M.Tech in USA?
  2. Does this valuable for me to gain a SAP certification being a non IT Engineer?
  3. What will be the salary offered for me after completion of MBA in USA? Career scope for this course in USA?
  4. I hav completed BDS from India and want to pursue further career in USA. Is it compulsory to finish DDS before doing a Post graduate course from USA?
  5. Which stream has wide scope in USA among Science and Commerce? -- [New]
  6. Does it wroth doing a short term course after ECE or SAP is better?
  7. Scope in USA after doing MS in India? What are the available options?
  8. What is the scope of B.Tech IT?
  9. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  10. What are the opportunities in USA after completion of M.Pharm in India?
  11. Am I eligible to join ICWAI course after completion of B.Tech in CSE? What will be the career scope for this course?
  12. What is the scope for doing MS in accounts from USA? What are the job opportunities in India?
  13. Which exams are available after B.Tech? What is the scope of MBA?
  14. Will there be any scope of doing SAP FICO being a candidate of working in ICICI Bank as Assistant Manager for 3 years?
  15. Career scope for BBA course in India? How much salary can I get after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Career scope after completion of B.Sc Agricultural course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  17. Information about career in Pharma sector at USA?
  18. How MDS can be done in USA after BDS in India? Duration of MDS practice in USA? Scope and scholarship?
3rd April 2023, 01:33 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career scope for SAP in USA after completion of B.Tech from India?

SAP Consultant are always in demand in Switzerland.
There is very high demand of the following skills
SAP HANA (In memory Appliance)
SAP BW Accelerator
Web Dynpro
SAP SLM
SAP MDM
Th3 various job titles within SAP in USA as per recent demand in market.
V/P Director
SAP Project Manager
SAP Business Analyst
SAP Design Architect
SAP Functional Analyst

SAP software is used by big companies to manage customer contacts and corpore operations globally.
Some established companies rely on SAP
to keep their client relationship strong.
Consultancies and companies are always on the look out for talented SAP technology consultants, especially with good ABAP skills.
There are ample of opportunities available for candidates who want to take them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?