21st September 2018, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Machine Learning Internship in Constems-AI Systems Pvt Ltd?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Internship related to Machine Learning in Constems-AI Systems Pvt Ltd. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this Internship in this company. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

25th September 2018, 01:14 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Machine Learning Internship in Constems-AI Systems Pvt Ltd?

Machine Learning Internship in Constems-AI Systems Pvt Ltd is duration of 2/months. Eligibility to apply for Machine Learning Internship in Constems-AI Systems Pvt Ltd is given below.

Applicant must be from Noida and neighboring cities.

Applicant must have have relevant skills and interests.

Applicant must be available for full time Internship of 2 months.

Applicant must be available for the part time job/internship.
31st May 2021, 04:47 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Machine Learning Internship in Constems-AI Systems Pvt Ltd?

Eligibility :--

1. Candidates should available for part time job/internship.

2. Candidates should available for duration of 2 month.

3. Candidates should have relevant skills and interests.
30th September 2021, 05:01 PM
Alvia Khan

It's an Artificial intelligence and immersive Solutions company incubated in IIM Lucknow ,at its Noida campus.

Eligibility:-
You should be belong from Noida

You should know about Python and Machine Learning
15th April 2022, 10:54 PM
Zainab Fatima8

Eligibility:-

You should be belong from Noida

You must have a knowledge of Python

You must have a knowledge of Machine Learning
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?