6th December 2018, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Human Resources Interns in CWS Technology Private Limited?

Dear friends, I am interested to do an Internship which is Human Resources and this Internship is available in CWS Technology Private Limited. I would like to know about the stipend which is offered for such Internship to Interns in CWS Technology Private Limited. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

8th December 2018, 12:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Human Resources Interns in CWS Technology Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to do an Internship which is Human Resources and this Internship is available in CWS Technology Private Limited. I would like to know about the stipend which is offered for such Internship to Interns in CWS Technology Private Limited. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Selected candidates can get Rs 5,000 per month as a stipend for the Human Resources internship in CWS Technology Private Limited. Duration of the Human Resources internship is 6 months full time in the CWS Technology Private Limited. Candidates with skills in English proficiency (spoken & written) skills are preferred for the Human Resources internship in CWS Technology Private Limited. Candidates from Noida and neighboring cities are preferred for the Human Resources internship in CWS Technology Private Limited.
31st August 2021, 11:52 AM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Human Resources Interns in CWS Technology Private Limited?

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,000/- per month offered to Human Resources interns in CWS Technology Private Limited.

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?