10th August 2019, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Interior Design Internship in PUMA Sports India Private Limited Bangalore?

Dear Sir, I want to apply for Interior Design internship which is available in PUMA Sports India Private Limited Bangalore. Can you please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for applying such internship in this company? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

14th August 2019, 07:54 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Interior Design Internship in PUMA Sports India Private Limited Bangalore?

The eligibility to apply for an Interior Design Internship in PUMA Sports India Private Limited, Bangalore is given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of AutoCAD and Google SketchUp.

==> Candidate should be available for the full time in the office for the duration of 3 months.

==> Candidate must have the relevant skills and interests.

==> Candidate can start the internship in-between 8th August 2019 and 7th September 2019.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is https://about.puma.com
14th August 2019, 08:56 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Interior Design Internship in PUMA Sports India Private Limited Bangalore?

Eligibility to apply for Interior Design Internship at PUMA Sports India Private Limited in Bangalore are listed below.

1) You must have knowledge in AutoCAD

2) You must have working knowledge in Google SketchUp

3) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

4) You have to be available for duration of 3 months.

5) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.
14th August 2019, 10:10 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility required to apply for Interior Design Internship in PUMA Sports India Private Limited Bangalore is given below:-

:-You must have working knowledge of AutoCAD and Google SketchUp.
:-You should be available for full time (in-office) internship.
:-You must be have relevant skills and interests.
:-You should be able to join the internship on or before 7th September 2019.

The last date to apply for Interior Design Internship in PUMA Sports India Private Limited Bangalore is 25th August 2019.

You can visit the website https://about.puma.com/ for more information.
15th August 2019, 12:24 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I want to apply for Interior Design internship which is available in PUMA Sports India Private Limited Bangalore. Can you please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for applying such internship in this company? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

Eligibility to apply for the Interior Design internship in the PUMA Sports India Private Limited, Bangalore is given below:

>> Candidates with knowledge and expertise in AutoCAD

>> Candidates with suitable interests and skills

>> Candidates should have working knowledge of Google Sketchup and AutoCAD

>> Candidates who are available full time

>> Candidates who can do the internship, for the duration of 3 months

>> Candidates who have an interest in the interior designing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?