31st October 2017, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Can a CSE student do internship from HAL, Bangalore? Which are the topics for internship training in HAL?

Sir, I am Computer Science student and wanted to do internship from HAL. Can I do internship from HAL, Bangalore? Which are the topics for internship training in HAL?

13th December 2017, 10:45 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a CSE student do internship from HAL, Bangalore? Which are the topics for internship training in HAL?

Yes, being a Computer Science candidate, you can apply for internship from HAL, Bangalore. HAL simply means 'Hindustan Aeronautical Limited. It is the leading reputed organisation in aeronautical sector.
There may be different projects for internship at HAL, Bangalore. Candidate may apply for internship as per projects available with HAL.
One must have to apply for internship through proper channel. You have to write an application to the HR manager of HAL. Your chance of getting shortlisted increased if you submit the application through some reference.
If your application got shortlisted, then you can start internship with HAL. Candidates having knowledge of Javascript, Php, Java, Android, Python or html are preferred for internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?