25th November 2018, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Interior Site Supervision Internship in Modern Interiors, Mumbai?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship related to Interior Site Supervision in Modern Interiors, Mumbai. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

2nd December 2018, 05:20 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Interior Site Supervision Internship in Modern Interiors, Mumbai?

Eligibility to apply for Interior Site Supervision Internship in Modern Interiors, Mumbai are as follows.

You must be available for the part time job/internship for duration of 6 months of internship tenture to be eligible.

You must have relevant skills and interest to be eligible.

You must be Mumbai and neighboring cities to be eligible.

You must be proficient in English language (spoken and written both).

Male candidates are preferred for this internship.

I would like to let you know that now you can not apply for this Internship, because last date to apply for this Internship has passed. Last date to apply for internship was 26 November 2018. Applications are closed for this internship now.
2nd December 2018, 11:25 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Interior Site Supervision Internship in Modern Interiors, Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship related to Interior Site Supervision in Modern Interiors, Mumbai. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

Candidates interested in making site visits and with English proficiency (spoken and written) skills are eligible to apply for the Interior Site Supervision internship in Modern Interiors, Mumbai. Candidates from Mumbai and neighboring cities are preferred for the Interior Site Supervision internship in Modern Interiors, Mumbai. Candidates willing to do the internship for 6 months duration are preferred for the Interior Site Supervision internship in Modern Interiors, Mumbai. Candidates with relevant skills and interests are eligible to apply for the Interior Site Supervision internship in Modern Interiors, Mumbai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?