25th November 2018, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for Interior Site Supervision Internship in Modern Interiors, Mumbai?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do an Internship related to Interior Site Supervision in Modern Interiors, Mumbai. I would like to know about the selection criteria for getting selection in this company for this Internship. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

2nd December 2018, 05:10 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Interior Site Supervision Internship in Modern Interiors, Mumbai?

Selection criteria for Interior Site Supervision Internship in Modern Interiors, Mumbai are as follows.

Candidates must be available for the part time job/internship for duration of 6 months of internship tenture to be eligible to selected.

Candidates must have relevant skills and interest to be eligible to selected.

Candidates must be Mumbai and neighboring cities to be eligible to selected.

Candidates with proficient in English language spoken and written both are preferred for internship.

Male candidates are preferred for this internship.

But now you can not apply for this Internship, because last date to apply for this Internship has passed. Last date to apply for internship was 26 November 2018. Applications are closed for this internship now.
2nd December 2018, 11:47 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Interior Site Supervision Internship in Modern Interiors, Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to do an Internship related to Interior Site Supervision in Modern Interiors, Mumbai. I would like to know about the selection criteria for getting selection in this company for this Internship. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Candidates willing to make site visits and having English proficiency skills (spoken and written) are selected for the Interior Site Supervision internship in Modern Interiors, Mumbai. Candidates from Mumbai and neighboring cities are preferred for the Interior Site Supervision internship in Modern Interiors, Mumbai. Candidates willing to work part time for the duration of 6 months are preferred for the Interior Site Supervision internship in Modern Interiors, Mumbai. Candidates with above mentioned skills are selected for the Interior Site Supervision internship in Modern Interiors, Mumbai.
10th June 2021, 07:30 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Selection Criteria:-

There is 4 rounds interview :-

1)Online Technical Test

2)Online Aptitude Test

3)Technical Interview

4)Manager/HR Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?