11th February 2019, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Internship in NBCC for BTech Metallurgical 5th semester student?

Hello everyone, I am studying BTech with Metallurgical Engineering. I am studying in 5th semester and now I want to apply for an Internship in NBCC. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship in NBCC?

26th February 2023, 02:26 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Internship in NBCC for BTech Metallurgical 5th semester student?

The eligibility criteria for an Internship in NBCC may vary depending on the specific requirements of the program or project. However, in general, most companies look for candidates who have completed at least 4 semesters of their BTech program, including Metallurgical Engineering. Additionally, good academic records, technical skills, and a strong desire to learn are some of the key criteria that may be evaluated during the selection process. It is advisable to visit the official website of NBCC or contact their HR department to get more specific details on the eligibility criteria for their internship program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?