10th August 2018, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Internship in TSTRANSCO Ltd for BTech Mechanical 3rd semester student?

Hi friends, I am doing BTech Mechanical Engineering in 3rd semester. I just want to know that am I eligible to apply for an Internship in TSTRANSCO Ltd? I am studying in 3rd semester of my BTech Mechanical Engineering. So, please let me know about my eligibility. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

28th August 2020, 06:44 PM
the_._khan

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Internship in TSTRANSCO Ltd for BTech Mechanical 3rd semester student?

Eligibility to apply for PV Engineering internship in TSTRANSCO Ltd :-

1) You must have completed your Graduation degree or you may pursuing in any year of graduation from any recognized university or institute to get eligible for this internship.

2) It provides management internships to students pursuing their MBA in finance, marketing, and HR. Internships are also provided for MCA students for a duration of 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?