9th July 2018, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Internship in NALCO for BTech Mechanical 3rd semester student?

Hello friends, I am a student of Mechanical Engineering and want to apply for an Internship in NALCO. I am studying in 3rd semester of BTech. So, I would like to know about the procedure for applying an Internship in NALCO. Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Does NALCO offer an Internship to BTech Mechanical Engineering 6th semester student?
  2. Procedure to apply for an Internship in GAIL for BTech Mechanical 3rd semester student?
  3. Procedure to apply for an Internship in NTPC for BTech Mechanical 3rd semester student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in ONGC for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for internship programme in Mechanical stream at NALCO? How much they pay during internship?
  6. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in CIPET for BTech Mechanical 3rd semester student?
  7. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in ALIMCO for BTech Mechanical 3rd semester student? -- [New]
  8. Companies offering 1 month Internship to BTech Mechanical 3rd semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in NALCO for BTech Industrial Engineering 7th semester student?
  10. Procedure to apply for an Internship in PSUs for BTech Mechanical 7th semester student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  12. When the notification of 1 year Internship will be published in NALCO for BTech Chemical student?
  13. Procedure to apply for an Internship in ONGC for BTech Mechanical 6th semester student?
  14. Procedure to apply for 1 year Internship in ISRO for BTech Mechanical final semester student?
  15. Can a CSE student join NALCO for internship? What is the procedure and internship module?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors for BTech Mechanical 3rd year?
  17. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Central Coalfields Ltd. for BTech Mechanical final semester student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
15th July 2018, 11:05 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Internship in NALCO for BTech Mechanical 3rd semester student?

To apply for internship in NALCO, you have to visit the official website at (https://www.nalcoindia.com/) and fill up the online application form. Then you have to get a permission letter requesting about the internship from your college principal and send it to the HOD of the company. If your resume gets shortlisted then you will be called for the further selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?