21st September 2018, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Accounts Internship in Kayoma Trading Pvt Ltd?

Hi Sir, I want to do an Internship related to Accounts in Kayoma Trading Pvt Ltd. I want to know about the requirements to apply for such Internship in this company. Please let me know about the requirements immediately. Thank you!

25th September 2018, 02:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Accounts Internship in Kayoma Trading Pvt Ltd?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to do an Internship related to Accounts in Kayoma Trading Pvt Ltd. I want to know about the requirements to apply for such Internship in this company. Please let me know about the requirements immediately. Thank you!

Students with accounting skills are preferred for an Accounts internship at Kayoma Trading Pvt. Ltd. They should be willing to work in the office full time for the accounts internship on Kayoma Trading. The above given are some of the requirements to apply for an Accounts internship at Kayoma Trading. Interns can get around Rs 7,500 per month as a stipend to do an Accounts internship at Kayoma Trading Pvt. Ltd. Duration of the Accounts internship at Kayoma Trading is 3 months.
25th September 2018, 08:10 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Accounts Internship in Kayoma Trading Pvt Ltd?

Accounts Internship in Kayoma Trading Pvt Ltd is 3 months duration of Internship. Requirements to apply for Accounts Internship in Kayoma Trading Pvt Ltd is given below.

Applicant must be available for full time (in office) internship for 3 months duration of Internship to be eligible.

Applicant must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible.

Applicant must be skilled in Accounting.
31st May 2021, 06:37 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Requirements:--

Candidates should have Bachelor Degree.

Candidates should have knowledge of Accounting.

Candidates should have good communication skills.

Candidates must available for 3 Months

Candidates should have Proficiency in English.
30th September 2021, 05:53 PM
Alvia Khan

Requirements are:

Aspirants should be belong from Hyderabad

Aspirants should be available for Full time in Office

Aspirants must have relevant skills and interests
15th April 2022, 11:56 PM
Zainab Fatima8

Requirements:-

You must have a knowledge of Accounting

You must have relevant skills and Interests

You must have a graduation degree from a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?