16th February 2020, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Manual Testing internship in Times Internet Limited Noida?

Hi friends, I just want to know if I am eligible to apply for Manual Testing internship in Times Internet Limited Noida? So, please let me know about my eligibility. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

18th February 2020, 02:38 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Manual Testing internship in Times Internet Limited Noida?

Eligibility to apply for Manual Testing internship in Times Internet Limited Noida :-

1) You must have completed your Graduation degree or you may pursuing in any year of graduation from any recognized university or institute to get eligible for this internship.

2) You have to be available for duration of 6 months.

3) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

4) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

5) You must have hands-on experience in Manual Testing.

6) You should have good knowledge of Microsoft application like MS-Excel.

7) You must have experience in Report Writing.

8) You should have proficiency in English (Both spoken and written).

Last date to apply for this internship is 2nd March, 2020.

For more details, you can refer the below link :-
https://timesinternet.in/
18th February 2020, 09:18 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Manual Testing internship in Times Internet Limited Noida?

Eligibility to apply for Manual Testing internship in Times Internet Limited Noida as follows:-

1. Any computer graduate or related field work-study branches.
2. Available for 3 months of full-time in-office internship.
3. Knowledge in c++ programming and algorithms.

Official Website: https://etmautomation.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?