10th October 2018, 03:45 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Finance Internship in Hector Beverages Private Limited?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for Finance Internship in Hector Beverages Private Limited. Please tell me about the skills which are necessarily required. Thank you!

16th October 2018, 04:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Finance Internship in Hector Beverages Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I just want to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for Finance Internship in Hector Beverages Private Limited. Please tell me about the skills which are necessarily required. Thank you!

Candidates with accounting skills and willing to work full time (in office) are preferred for the Finance internship in Hector Beverages Private Limited. They should work for the duration of 3 months for the Finance internship in Hector Beverages Private Limited. Candidates with relevant skills and interests are preferred for the Finance internship in Hector Beverages Private Limited. Interns can get around Rs 12,000 to Rs 15,000 per month as a stipend.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?