12th March 2019, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Marico Limited, Mumbai?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am planning to apply for an Internship related to Mobile App Development in Marico Limited, Mumbai. I would like to know about the last date to apply for it. Kindly let me know about the last date of application. Thank you!

18th March 2019, 02:59 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Marico Limited, Mumbai?

Last date to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Marico Limited, Mumbai was 13 March 2019. Duration of Internship is 3 months for full time (in-office) internship. There was only one position available for Mobile App Development Internship in Marico Limited, Mumbai. Candidates having MBA marketing/digital marketing + Btech degree (with app development capability) were eligible to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Marico Limited, Mumbai.
19th March 2019, 11:11 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Marico Limited, Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I am planning to apply for an Internship related to Mobile App Development in Marico Limited, Mumbai. I would like to know about the last date to apply for it. Kindly let me know about the last date of application. Thank you!

Last date to apply for the Mobile App Development internship in Marico Limited, Mumbai was 13th March, 2019. Candidates with relevant interests and skills & from Mumbai and neighboring cities were preferred for the Mobile App Development internship in Marico Limited, Mumbai. Selected candidates can get around Rs 15,000 to Rs 20,000 per month as a stipend for the Mobile App Development internship in Marico Limited, Mumbai. Duration of the Mobile App Development internship was 3 months in Marico Limited, Mumbai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?