12th March 2019, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Marico Limited, Mumbai Mobile App Development Internship?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Marico Limited, Mumbai? I came to know that this company is providing Mobile App Development Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

18th March 2019, 10:37 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Marico Limited, Mumbai Mobile App Development Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Marico Limited, Mumbai? I came to know that this company is providing Mobile App Development Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

Duration of Mobile App Development internship in Marico Limited, Mumbai is 3 months full time (in office). Candidates who have studied MBA Marketing / Digital Marketing + BTech with app development capacity are preferred for the Mobile App Development internship in Marico Limited, Mumbai. Candidates with relevant skills and interests and from Mumbai & neighboring cities are preferred for the Mobile App Development internship in Marico Limited, Mumbai. Interns can get around Rs 15,000 to Rs 20,000 per month as a stipend for the Mobile App Development internship in Marico Limited, Mumbai.
18th March 2019, 04:16 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Marico Limited, Mumbai Mobile App Development Internship?

Marico Limited, Mumbai offers Mobile App Development Internship for duration of 3 months. Candidates with skills and knowledge in MS-PowerPoint, MS-Excel are preferred for Mobile App Development Internship in Marico Limited, Mumbai. Candidates from Mumbai and neighboring cities are eligible for Mobile App Development Internship in Marico Limited, Mumbai. Candidates who have experience in marketing (digital media & app content/marketing) & app development are eligible for Mobile App Development Internship in Marico Limited, Mumbai.

Last edited by ppsahu; 21st March 2019 at 07:43 AM. Reason: Remove *
25th May 2021, 11:34 AM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Duration of Marico Limited, Mumbai Mobile App Development Internship is 3 Months.

Deadline date for Marico Limited, Mumbai Mobile App Development Internship is 18th October 2019.
27th September 2021, 09:29 PM
Minal F

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 30,000/- per month for Marico Limited, Mumbai Mobile App Development Internship.

Duration 3 months
30th September 2021, 06:23 PM
Alvia Khan

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 15,000 to 20,000/- per month offered to Marico Limited, Mumbai Mobile App Development Internship.

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?