17th June 2019, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Marketing Interns in CaratLane Trading Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I would like to know how much stipend I will get if I do Marketing Internship in CaratLane Trading Private Limited? I have searched alot but unable to get the information regarding this. Please let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

19th June 2019, 04:38 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Marketing Interns in CaratLane Trading Private Limited?

The candidates selected for Marketing Internship in CaratLane Trading Private Limited will get stipend of Rs.16,000 per month.

The duration of the Marketing Internship in CaratLane Trading Private Limited would be of 2 months.

The last date to apply for Marketing Internship in CaratLane Trading Private Limited is 30th June 2019.

You can visit the website (https://www.caratlane.com/shaya/) for more information.
19th June 2019, 09:49 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Marketing Interns in CaratLane Trading Private Limited?

You will get stipend of Rs.16,000 per month for Marketing Internship in CaratLane Trading Private Limited.

The duration of the Marketing Internship in CaratLane Trading Private Limited would be of 2 months and is full time.

The last date to apply for the Marketing Internship in CaratLane Trading Private Limited is 30th June 2019.
19th June 2019, 09:56 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The stipend which is offered to Marketing Internship in CaratLane Trading Private Limited is around Rs.16000 per month.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.caratlane.com
19th June 2019, 11:09 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

You will get stipend of Rs.16,000 per month for Marketing Internship in CaratLane Trading Private Limited.

The duration of the Marketing Internship in CaratLane Trading Private Limited would be of 2 months and is full time.

The last date to apply for the Marketing Internship in CaratLane Trading Private Limited is 30th June 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?