28th January 2019, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Robotic Process Automation Development Internship in Progression, Gurgaon?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Internship related to Robotic Process Automation Development in Progression, Gurgaon. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this Internship in this company. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

11th February 2019, 10:50 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Robotic Process Automation Development Internship in Progression, Gurgaon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Internship related to Robotic Process Automation Development in Progression, Gurgaon. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this Internship in this company. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Eligibility to apply for the Robotic Process Automation Development internship in Progression, Gurgaon is given below:

--- Applicants who are studying or completed computer science engineering

--- Applicants with skills in C Programming, Java, C# and Visual Basic

--- Applicants with relevant interests and skills

--- Applicants should be capable of and skilled to do software development

--- Applicants should have knowledge of the software implementation process and cycle

--- Applicants should have capabilities in RPA

--- Applicants willing to do the internship for the period of three months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?