24th August 2014, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Details of vocational training at Erode side? Cost of training?

I like to attend implant training in erode side in my holiday (within 15 june) wil u please tel me the details.. which is the best place to go training in this week.. how much amuont for training;;?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Vocational Training in Automobile sector after studying B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  2. Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training?
  3. Which companies provide vocational training and what is the duration of such training?
  4. Training in Construction area at Erode or Salem?
  5. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  6. What type of training should I do to apply for Vocational Training in IBM at Kolkata?
  7. Information about vocational training in HR from DRDO?
  8. Full information about Winter Vocational training at NTPC?
  9. Is there any vocational or industrial training needed in CSE branch? Which training and institute is the best?
  10. List of companies for Vocational training of short period?
  11. Procedure and upcoming period for Vocational training?
  12. Detailed information and requirements to pursue Winter Vocational Training programme in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  13. Vocational training centre in West Bengal on Electronics?
  14. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  15. How to do vocational training from railway? I am a 3rd year in ECE department
  16. How to do my vocational training after pursuing B.Tech degree
  17. Procedure to apply for Registration in BHEL for Vocational Training? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to apply for Vocational Training in NTPC and BHEL being a candidate pursuing 6th semester of BE course?
30th May 2023, 05:31 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Details of vocational training at Erode side? Cost of training?

best places to go for implant training in Erode within 15 June:
  • CodeBind Technologies offers a comprehensive implant training program that covers all aspects of implant dentistry, including implant surgery, implant restoration, and implant prosthodontics. The program is taught by experienced implant dentists and surgeons, and it includes both theoretical and practical training. The cost of the program is Rs. 1,50,000.
  • Spiro offers a shorter implant training program that is designed for dentists who want to learn the basics of implant dentistry. The program covers implant surgery, implant restoration, and implant prosthodontics. The cost of the program is Rs. 50,000.
  • Training Trains offers a variety of implant training programs, including both theoretical and practical training. The cost of the programs varies depending on the length and content of the program.
You can also contact the following hospitals and clinics for more information about implant training:
  • Sri Aurobindo Memorial Hospital
  • Sri Krishna Hospital
  • Gandhi Hospital
The cost of implant training varies depending on the length and content of the program. However, you can expect to pay anywhere from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 1,50,000 for a comprehensive implant training program.
30th June 2023, 04:58 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: Details of vocational training at Erode side? Cost of training?

Vocational training programs in Erode, or any other place, can vary widely depending on the specific skills and industries they focus on.

Visit Government Training Centers
Contact Local Educational Institutions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?