30th September 2018, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Social Media Marketing Internship in Complay Digital Media Private Limited?

Hello friends, I am planning to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Complay Digital Media Private Limited. Can anyone of you let me know about the selection procedure for this Internship in this company? I don’t know about the selection procedure. So, I want to know about the selection procedure asap. Thank you!

28th August 2020, 07:20 PM
the_._khan

Default Re: Selection procedure for Social Media Marketing Internship in Complay Digital Media Private Limited?

Selection procedure for Social Media Marketing Internship in Complay Digital Media Private Limited :-

1. Candidate will be shortlisted on the basis of their resume and previous experience.

2. Shortlisted candidate will go through interview.

3. Final selection will be based on interview.

Last date to apply for this internship is 5/9/2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?