30th September 2018, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to join Social Media Marketing Internship in Complay Digital Media Private Limited?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Complay Digital Media Private Limited. I would like to know about the skills which are required to apply for this Social Media Marketing Internship in this company. Kindly let me know about the skills immediately.

2nd October 2018, 01:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to join Social Media Marketing Internship in Complay Digital Media Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Complay Digital Media Private Limited. I would like to know about the skills which are required to apply for this Social Media Marketing Internship in this company. Kindly let me know about the skills immediately.

Candidates with skills in MS-Office, WordPress and MS-Excel are preferred for the Social Media Marketing internship in Complay Digital Media Private Limited. Social Media Marketing internship in Complay Digital Media is available for the duration of 2 months and it is available work from home. Candidates can get around Rs 2,000 to Rs 4,000 per month as a stipend to do a Social Media Marketing internship in Complay Digital Media.
31st May 2021, 06:39 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Skills required to join Social Media Marketing Internship in Complay Digital Media Private Limited?

Skills required:--

Candidates should have Bachelor Degree.

Candidates should have knowledge of MS-Office, WordPress and MS-Excel.

Candidates should have good communication skills.

Candidates must available for 2 Months

Candidates should have Proficiency in English.
22nd June 2021, 07:18 PM
Tapu ke papa

Skills required :--

Aspirants must have knowledge of WordPress and MS-Excel.

Aspirants must have excellent communication.

Aspirants must have Positive Attitude.

Aspirants must available for 2 Months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?