18th April 2019, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Exchange4media Group, Noida?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Exchange4media Group, Noida. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship in this company. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

21st April 2019, 06:28 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Exchange4media Group, Noida?

Eligibility to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Exchange4media Group, Noida:

Candidates who are already graduate as well as candidates pursuing their graduation can apply.

Candidates who have ability to manage all social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc. are eligible to apply.

Candidates who have willingness to do internship for full time (in-office) internship for a period of 3 months are eligible to apply.

Candidates ready to start the internship between 18th April 2019 and 18th May 2019 are eligible.
21st April 2019, 08:25 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Exchange4media Group, Noida?

Eligibility to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Exchange4media Group, Noida?

The eligibility criteria to apply for the Social Media Marketing Internship in Exchange4media Group, Noida is given below:-

1)You must be a undergraduate or graduate student with BA in Marketing, Business, or related field.
2) You should have excellent knowledge of social media sites.
3)You should be highly organized.
4)You must have project management skills to do your work effectively..
5)You should have excellent communication skills
6)You must have your personal laptop to access social media sites easily.

You can visit the website https://www.exchange4media.com/ for more information.
22nd April 2019, 12:29 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Exchange4media Group, Noida. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship in this company. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

Eligibility to apply for the Social Media Marketing internship in the Exchange4media Group, Noida is given below:

>> Applicants who are capable of creating and managing social media campaigns

>> Applicants who can oversee all aspects of social media communication and marketing of events

>> Applicants who can manage and post content of all social media channels like Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.

>> Applicants with relevant interests and skills

>> Applicants who are available for the period of 3 months full time

>> Applicants who can start the internship before 18th May, 2019
22nd April 2019, 12:40 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find the eligibility criteria to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship at Exchange4media Group in Noida.

Eligibility Criteria :-
===========

1. You have to manage and post content of all social media channels like
Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.

2. You have to supervise all features of social media communication,
engagement, and marketing of events.

3. You have to create and manage all social media communication,
engagement, and marketing of events.

4. You have to work carefully with the editorial team to coordinate and
create relevant content for all social media channels and the blogs.

5. You have to cooperate with their other teams (like edit, sales, technical,
and design) to ensure brand consistency.

Other requirements are also described below :-

* You have to be present for full time internship in-office.

* You have to be available for duration of 3 months.

* You should have relevant skills and interests in this regard.
23rd April 2019, 12:27 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility Criteria for Social Media Marketing internship in the Exchange4media Group, Noidal:
  1. You must have managing capability of social media websites like Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
  2. You must work as an Intern for at least three months.
  3. You must be joined on, or before 18th May 2019.
  4. You must good in the English language.
18th August 2021, 11:12 PM
Alvia Khan

Exchange 4media was set up in the year 2000 with the aim of publishing niche and revelant

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidates must have revelant skills and experience

Candidates should be available for Full time in Office

Candidates must have a knowledge of Social Media
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?