20th October 2015, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for doing Internship after BBA graduation?

I am doing BBA graduation. After this i want to do internship in any company. So tell me about the eligibility criteria for this? Please reply me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any eligibility criteria for doing internship in Infosys?
  2. What is the eligibility and procedure for internship?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria asked for doing internship in IOCL?
  4. How and whom to approach for getting summer internship in DRDO while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria asked by Tata for doing internship?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for B.Ed? Can I apply for B.Ed if I have done graduation last year in BBA course?
  7. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in DRDO, Wipro, TCS and Microsoft, India for B.Tech(ECE) graduate?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing internship in Wipro?
  9. Where can telecom students do internship? What is the eligibility criteria to do internship? List of companies with their contact details?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria for doing BBA? List of good colleges in CHD offering BBA without Maths? I've completed 12th std with Arts
  11. Where I can apply for internship if I am studying BBA?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Internship in CSC for MCA student?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for L&T internship?
  14. How to get enrolled for summer training in IBM?
  15. Can I do B.Ed after completion of graduation with 42% marks?
  16. How to do summer internship while doing BBA from Axis College Kanpur? Companies who provide free internship for BBA students?
  17. Does Microsoft offer Paid Internship to BBA candidate? Procedure to apply?
  18. What is the scope available in BBA? What can we do do after that other than MBA? What is the eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
5th August 2017, 01:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for doing Internship after BBA graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing BBA graduation. After this i want to do internship in any company. So tell me about the eligibility criteria for this? Please reply me as soon as possible.

Candidates with good academic scores can apply for internships in various organizations after completion of BBA graduation. Candidates should be hard working and confident to be eligible for the internships. They have to apply to the companies online for internships or through internship portal. Many organizations offer internships based on academic performance and interview. They can apply for internships in the fields of marketing, HR, Finance, Recruitment, Digital Marketing etc. There is no other special requirements are needed for internships after BBA graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?