15th October 2017, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to get training in Mechanical stream from government companies? Where to apply for it?

I have just completed B.Tech in Mechanical engineering stream and now want to do internship. Please tell me eligibility criteria to get training from government companies? Where to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing training in mechanical designing after completion of B.E 3rd year?
  2. Name of companies and procedure to apply for training there?
  3. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. List of companies in Pune offering training to Mechanical engineering freshers? At what period to apply in these companies?
  5. Eligibility to apply for Training in Delhi for CSE 3rd year student? Does all companies charges for Training?
  6. Can I apply for government job after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. How can I do 6 months training in companies? Companies and criteria to apply for training?
  8. Eligibility to apply for Training in Delhi for ECE 3rd year student? Is training chargeable?
  9. How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which company should I prefer with 7.5 CGPA in 3rd year?
  11. Companies offering Industrial Training to BTech Mechanical student in Amritsar? -- [New]
  12. Procedure to apply for summer training in various companies?
  13. Procedure to apply for summer training in BHEL? Eligibility criteria for it?
  14. List of companies offering Summer Training to Mechanical student in Delhi? Is it chargeable?
  15. Companies in Delhi/Noida from which I can pursue training? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  16. List of companies for doing summer training in mechanical engineering?
  17. How to apply for 6 months training in any recognized company?
  18. Which companies allows students with 2 year gap to sit in campus placement?
19th October 2017, 12:13 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get training in Mechanical stream from government companies? Where to apply for it?

Eligibility Criteria Required to get training from Government Companies:

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for doing Internship in Government companies is that,

>> You must have completed Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university

>> Or else you must be pursuing final year of B.Tech in order to be eligible.

>> As you are done with B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply

>> Some of the companies are IOCL, BHEL, BEL, SAIL, GAIL, ISRO, DRDO..etc.,

>> You are required to go through the "Careers" or "Recruitment Section" of the concerned companies for getting more details of the latest internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?