15th April 2014, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Name of companies and procedure to apply for training there?

Resp
i am student of b.tch mech. Engg. I want to do summer training in top companies of mechanical .so how can apply for training in companies & tell me the companies & procedure of training ...

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for summer training in various companies?
  2. Companies offering training in companies for B.Tech students?
  3. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  4. List and procedure to apply for training in 7th semester for various prestigious companies and institutes?
  5. Companies offering implant training for Civil Engineering students during summer vacations? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. Companies offering training in S/W development and training field? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. What is the procedure for training in government companies? How can I apply?
  8. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  9. How to do summer training in Pune, Gurgaon Mumbai and Delhi area? What is the procedure to apply in the companies?
  10. Where to do b.tech fourth year training? Procedure to apply for training in various companies and institutes?
  11. How may I apply for 45 days long industrial training in Delhi and Chandigarh based IT companies? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same? I am B.Tech(CSE stream) student currently studying in 6th semester
  12. Procedure to apply in companies like L&T and Gammon India?
  13. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  14. List of companies offering training in ECE branch? Procedure to apply?
  15. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  16. List of companies offering training in electronics and communication engineering after 6th sem? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Names of the companies at Indore? I want to do training in electronics
  18. How can I get details for training in companies? What is the procedure for application in those companies for training?
6th May 2015, 10:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Name of companies and procedure to apply for training there?

You have to contact the company's officials specially the HR department and enquire about the training program. If they have any opening then you will be required to forward your CV to them and they will analyse your CV before calling you for interview. If you have any references then you can use them you apply for training which will be a better option.

You can apply for training in following mechanical companies

1. Rajesh Engineering Works, 9-270/1, R.G Nagar, IE Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana
Phone: 040 2307 9801

2. Allen Reinforced Plastics Private Limited, 6-3-856/4 Sadath Manzil Colony, Opp. Lane to GreenPark Hotel Ameerpet, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 6678 7464

3. RamTech Manufacturing Industries, St-7, H.No - 3-6-497/303, Himayatnagar
Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 098661 46791

4. S N Industries, Type II 2-b, Industrial Estate, Kukatpally, Industrial Estate, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 2307 6471

5. Pfeiffer Vacuum (India) Private Limited, 25/5 Nicholson Road, Tarbund, Secunderabad, AP, Phone: 040 2775 0014
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?