28th February 2017, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for training in Civil Engineering at DMRC?

Hello, I am studying in 2nd year of Civil Engineering at MBM Engineering College, Jodhpur. Now I want to apply for training in DMRC. What is eligibility criteria to apply for training? Send me procedure to application on my email [email protected]

10th March 2017, 10:31 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for training in Civil Engineering at DMRC?

Eligibility Criteria Required for DMRC Internship:

You are not eligible to apply for DMRC Internship while pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech in Civil Engineering. There is a certain criteria that is required in order to be eligible.

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized university.

>> Or else candidates who are pursuing their 3rd year or 4th year are also eligible to attend DMRC Internship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Procedure to apply at BHEL Haridwar for Industrial Training? Fee structure of the training course? 51 18th October 2018 06:08 PM
Companies offering training or Internship in chandigarh, Panchkula or Mohali for Civil Engineering students of Punjab University? Application procedure, dates for the same? Basic difference between Industrial training, Paid training and Internship? 2 6th December 2017 06:06 PM
Scope of IT branch training in Bokaro Steel Plant? What is the procedure for doing training in BSP? 0 9th September 2015 08:10 PM
Procedure to apply for summer training at IIT Kanpur related to EC branch during 3rd year? Procedure to apply and fee of training course? 16 2nd March 2014 02:49 PM
Time period of training for old registration students? Is there any procedure before starting training? What will be the minimum and maximum amount of salary for ICWAI training? 0 2nd July 2012 03:19 PM