2nd September 2017, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and procedure to do internship in ECE from Bharat Electronics?

I am 3rd year student of Electronic and Communications and I want to do summer training from Bharat Electronics. Eligibility criteria and procedure to do internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in Bharat Electronics Limited, Bangalore for ECE graduate?
  2. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Bharat Electronics Limited for ECE 7th semester student? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to get internship at Bharat Electronics Limited -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to apply for internship in Bharat Electronics Limited after ECE? How do they provide internship programme?
  5. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get enrolled in BEL, NTPC or BHEL for internship in ECE branch?
  6. Internship details of BEL for B.Tech(ECE) graduates?
  7. Internship in Bharat Electronics Limited for BTech(ECE) final year student?
  8. How to do internship from Bharat Electronics Limited being a B.Tech ECE holder?
  9. Procedure to do summer internship from Bharat Electronics Ltd or Reliance?
  10. When to apply for internship from Bharat Electronics Limited?
  11. Eligibility criteria and procedure to do internship in Electrical stream from Bharat Heavy Electricals? Send me question papers for entrance?
  12. Eligibility to do 15 days internship program in 2nd year of Electronics & Communication from Bharat Electronics Limited?
  13. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Bharat Electronics Limited for MTech(VLSI Design) student?
  14. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  15. What is the procedure for applying internship after B.Tech 2nd year in ECE?
  16. Eligibility to do Internship in Bharat Dynamics Ltd. for Electrical 6th semester student?
  17. Long term internship at Bharat Electronics Ltd for B.E. pass out?
  18. List of internship programs which I can do in DRDO being an ECE student?
3rd September 2017, 07:34 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and procedure to do internship in ECE from Bharat Electronics?

In order to apply for internship from BEL, you have to write a cover letter detailing the area of your internship. Then get a permission letter from your college and send it with your resume and letter to the HOD of BEL. Now you will get a reply from them if your resume gets selected. Next you have to submit a NOC prepared by the training and placement cell of your college and follow their guidelines to complete the selection process.

You should have completed 2nd year of your bachelor's degree course and should have scored good marks. You should not have any pending backlogs and should have good communication skills. You must also have good computer knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?