25th September 2015, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for applying internship after B.Tech 2nd year in ECE?

I am pursuing my btech 2nd year in ece.i wish to do summer internship after 2nd year in hyderabad.my cg is 6.5.
could anyone please tell me what is the procedure for applying? do i need a letter from my institution for internship?please tell me the details of the applying procedure.what is the eligibility criteria?do i need any recommendations of any employee in that particular company or institute for intern?

Related Questions:
  1. Application procedure for internship in Hyderabad during 2nd year ECE?
  2. How to do internship in ISRO when I am doing B.Tech 2nd year in ECE?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  4. Which company should I choose to do internship for ECE 2nd year? Procedure to join that company?
  5. What are the opportunities of doing internship by 2nd year ECE students?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech 2nd year student? Last date of application?
  7. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, BEL and NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  9. What kind of Internship is beneficial for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  10. Companies and procedure for internship? I am a 2nd year B.Tech ECE student -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Wha is the procedure to follow for applying summrer internship in BHEL while doing ECE 3rd year?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  14. List of companies offering Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  15. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in Mysore for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  17. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  18. Internship procedure in TCS and other companies for 2nd year of Engineering students?
30th September 2015, 05:33 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for applying internship after B.Tech 2nd year in ECE?

Yes you need a letter of No objection from your Institute to go for the internship program.
There is no particular eligibility criteria to apply for the Internship.
In some companies recommendations is required from employees to become an intern of that company.
You need to get the No objection letter from your Institute and once you have that you need to apply for the internship of your choice from the company of your choice.
You need to write a letter to the Head of the HR Department of that company stating why you want to become an intern of that company.
You also need to attach your Mark sheet and NOC Certificate along with the letter.
This is the procedure you need to follow and once the company accepts the letter and replies to you will be able to become an intern in that company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?